Reclaim your home and neighborhood landscapes! If you hate to see invasive plants take over your yard, your street, or local parks, this event will help you learn what these plants are and what you can do about them. We'll discuss the following topics:
- What is an invasive plant? And what is a "state-listed" invasive plant and how does it differ from a "weed"?
- Can native plants be invasive?
- What tools are available for invasive plant identification?
- How can we fight back effectively, while minimizing herbicides?
- What's the role of proper disposal?
Registration to be announced. Sponsored by UConn Advanced Master Gardener program.